The aim of the VINCE Valorisations Events is to inform our stakeholders about the results of the VINCE project as well as to support the upscaling of our results.
Valorisation Event in Denmark
- Date: 21 November 2019
- Place: VIA UC, Campus Viborg, DK Prinsens Allé 2, 8800 Viborg
Valorisation Event in the Netherlands
- Date: 1519 November 2019
- Place: Vereniging Nederlandse Organisaties Vrijwilligerswerk (NOV), Koningin Wilhelminalaan 3, Utrecht
- More information: Dutch Program of the Event
Valorisation Event in Spain
- Dates: Two valorisation activities have been carried out in Spain in October 2019.
- Objective: To engage regional and national stakeholders in the works done by VINCE.
- Achievements: Reached out large number of HEIs as well as regional authorities, trade unions, VET providers associations, Association of SMEs.
- Upscaling: Participation in the valorisation events have specially engaged regional authorities in a number of consequent meetings to explore possible ways of use products from projects coordinated by eucen, including VINCE. The Policy Recommendations of VINCE continue on the table for further exploration.
- More information: Presentation used in Spain for the Valorisation events